Customer Relationship Management Analyst
2045 is a private membership network that connects and supports influential professionals of color. Through 2045’s partnerships, corporations can sponsor their most talented professionals of color by investing in their success through a membership. As a result of sponsorship, these members will feel seen, heard, and valued, leading to the retention and promotion of these influential professionals of color.
In order to succeed in our mission of increasing the retention and upward mobility of professionals of color, we're looking to hire an CRM Analyst/Specialist. This role will help our company optimize for success with our B2B and B2C sales efforts.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for maximizing the potential of our CRM system. Your expertise in Salesforce administration, customization, and optimization will drive efficiency, enhance user experience, and support our sales and customer relationship management efforts.
SalesForce Administration and Maintenance
- Maintaining the SalesForce platform, then regularly updating and customizing the platform to align with business processes, practices, and needs
- Managing data and data cleansing to ensure data accuracy and consistency (develop data quality initiatives, including deduplication, data enrichment, and regular data maintenance)
- Designing and implementing workflow rules and automations to streamline business operations and processes
Integration and AppExchange
- Working with the respective technical teams to integrate SalesForce with our other systems and applications, such as our website and techstack
- Regularly testing and maintaining quality checking data flow between website and other integrated apps and our CRM system
CRM Reports and Dashboards
- Creating and maintaining reports and dashboards to help provide insight in business performance, sales pipeline management, and other KPI
- Assisting different teams in building customized reports to meet their specific requirements
User Training and Support
- Providing training and support to end users on Salesforce functionality, best practices, and new features
- Addressing other teammates’ inquiries and troubleshoot issues related to the CRM system
- Bachelor's degree required, focus in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business, or related field is a plus
- 2 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce administration and customization
- Proficiency in Salesforce configuration, workflow automation, and data management
- Salesforce Administrator certification (additional certifications such as Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, or Sales/Service Cloud Consultant are a plus)
- Strong understanding of CRM processes, sales operations, and customer relationship management
- Ability to handle reporting in SalesForce
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially google sheets
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects, and work in a dynamic environment
This is a hybrid role and the candidate must be able to work from the New York City office three days a week.