Enterprise Sales Partner
About 2045 Studio
2045 is a private network that supports the professional and personal advancement of influential leaders of color. By building spaces for people with shared lived experiences, 2045 creates a pathway for a feeling of belonging, which increases retention rates for influential professionals of color.
The network spans digital and physical spaces and includes curated groups led by executive coaches to help support each member's journey. The combination of digital tools, paired with exclusive virtual and in-person programming, ensures that influential leaders of color have a community behind them as they grow into their full potential.
About The Role
The Enterprise Sales Partner is a key contributor in 2045’s revenue division and will be responsible for B2B sales efforts for our membership. This role is based in NYC to support the regional sales efforts (Tri-State area). This role will report to the Director of Revenue & Finance and will be responsible for managing the Business Development Representative(s) and Account Manager(s) on their sales team.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized with a proven track record in sales and achieving quotas. At large, the Enterprise Sales Partner will be responsible for fulfilling monthly goals for new corporate partnerships, driving strategic improvements to the sales process, and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Prioritizing new revenue and seeking additional revenue opportunities across the existing book
- Managing individuals in the team and holding responsibility for the team collectively achieving annual revenue goals
- Achieving closed revenue targets set by Leadership
- Working with Business Development Representative(s) to source meetings qualified outbound leads and nurturing prospects through the sales process
- Managing a large sales pipeline
- Hosting targeted 2045 corporate buyers at events, dinners or other activities
- Planning and executing targeted campaigns
Who You Are
- Experience in sales or a customer or client facing role & interest in relationship based sales
- History of achieving quotas and confidence to perform and achieve commission incentives
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence, in both verbal and written capacities
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a large pipeline
- Exceptional time management and practices
- Passion for the company’s mission, positioning and brand
- Experience with managing a team of BDRs and/or account managers
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator or equivalent software
- Available to work in office 3 days a week as well as be on-site to host potential partners in NYC Clubhouse
Why You’ll Want To Work Here:
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Health,Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid time off & holidays
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
The salary for this role is a base of $122,500+ Commission