Head of Finance
How does it sound to work in a role where you can use your analytical, strategic, and people skills and your love for all tech and data-driven decision-making related?
Creating visibility into costs and cash, or simply money flowing in and out of business in any given time period. Sparring with the CEO about how the business can be improved. And all this in a fast-growing, internationally oriented, VC-backed company where you can grow personally and professionally? If this sounds good, we invite you to read more about our Head of Finance vacancy at AG5.
As Head of Finance you manage accounting, it all starts with a sound bookkeeping and accounting:) and craft the financial organization. You work closely with operations – especially revenue operations – to improve and automate processes. And make sure that there is a check and balance in the business when it comes to expenditure.
In addition, your duties and responsibilities include:
- Timely preparation of complete and correct periodic financial reports (monthly/annual);
- Coordination of financial budgeting and forecasting process;
- Calculating (future) investment issues;
- liquidity forecasting and assessment;
- Supportive to HR
- Point of contact for the accountant;
- Managing and optimizing the AO/IC processes;
- Filing tax returns.
- A completed BSc course (Business Economics, Accountancy);
- At least 5 years of work experience;
- Strong communication skills, Dutch and English language skills;
- Analytically strong;
- Independent and takes ownership;
- A hands-on mentality;
- Pre: Worked at a SaaS company;
- Experience with Exact is a plus.
Something looks off?