How does it sound to work in a role where you can use your creativity and people skills, and your love for all things innovation- and design-related? Helping large companies quickly find their way in our software solution and let the product guide them in their customer journey? And all this in a fast-growing, international oriented, company where you can grow personally and professionally? If this sounds good, we invite you to read more about our UX Lead vacancy at AG5
As our UX Lead you will be responsible for leading the user experience strategy for our product. This includes conducting user research, creating user personas, design user journey maps and guide product development. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of user-centered design principles and a proven track record of delivering successful products.
You will collaborate with 4 cross-functional development teams and will play a key role in shaping the user experience of our product. If you’re passionate about creating great user experiences and have a proven track record of delivering successful products, we want to hear from you.
Among your daily responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our target users and their needs
- Help create user personas, user journey maps
- Guide front-end developers by defining clear UX requirements and reviewing their work.
- Work closely with AG5’s Head of Product and 2 UX designers to craft our UX designs & vision
- UX consulting and coaching of our development teams
- Creating UX awareness and harmonization within the organization.
- Lead user research efforts, including user interviews, surveys, and usability testing
- Assessing the current UX of AG5’s product
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in UX and user research
Tools and techniques
- Component library (Figma)
- Ideation techniques / Problem framing (e.g. Miro)
- Customer/User Journeys analyzes & write downs
- Collecting and managing UX requirements (Youtrack)
- Communication, communication, communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, human-computer interaction, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in UX design and research
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Proven track record of delivering successful products
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, and InVision
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
Besides a great working and learning environment, you can expect to:
- Feel right at home in our open and informal work culture, with +10 nationalities
- Set up your workspace any way you want or work from home – it’s up to you
- Be able to play a key role in creating products that make a real difference to our clients
- Get paid a good salary in line with your skill and experience level
- Have the freedom to learn on the job
- Flexible working hours
AG5 has impacted international companies – midsize and large alike – by helping them get to grips with staff skills management. Our clients play a vital role in how we work at AG5 – we listen very carefully to them and continuously use their input and feedback to improve our product. Because we know this is the only way to create the best skills management software on the market. Specialists like you form the bedrock of our success with your talent, expertise, and experience. To nurture your talent fully, we offer excellent professional development opportunities.
Something looks off?