Enterprise Onboarding Specialist
How does it sound to work in a role where you can use your creativity, planning, people skills, and love of all things tech- and innovation-related? Helping large companies quickly find their way in their newly acquired software solution and supporting them in their customer journey? And all this in a fast-growing company where you can grow personally and professionally? If this sounds good, we invite you to read more about our Enterprise Onboarding Specialist vacancy at AG5.
As an Enterprise Onboarding Specialist, you will work closely with large company customers during the implementation of AG5 and thereafter. You will help them achieve a setup that perfectly suits their needs and guide them through the AG5 product so they will become expert users.
Among your daily responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Supervising & assist new enterprise customers with the implementation of AG5
- Successfully running Data migrations into AG5 to get a comprehensive first setup
- Analyze and transform with Excel (PowerQuery) complex datasets for data migrations
- Recommend migration and configuration solutions based on your data analysis
- Gather customer’s implementation needs, requests, and questions
- Advising on possibilities, planning, and scope for the project
- Leading, supporting, and supervising technical integrations
- Train customers on AG5’s functionalities and daily use
- Budget control
- Make sure customers receive excellent service
- Collaborate with the engineering, support, and sales teams
- Help design a process for continuous customer satisfaction and involvement
- Provide customer insight to the Product Owner about the AG5 product
- As our potential Enterprise Onboarding Specialist, we’re looking for someone with the following skills, competencies, qualifications, and personality traits:
- You have a successful track record of managing large-scale custom implementation projects, across multiple stakeholders, in a high-touch B2B environment
- Good analytical thinking
- Excellent verbal/written skills in Dutch & English (other languages such as German, French, or Japanese would be a huge plus)
- Strong project management and planning skills with the ability to multitask
- High level of experience in Microsoft Excel ( e.g., Power Query)
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and prepare and transform customer data yourself to ensure a smooth import
- Build and maintain trusted relationships with customers
- Strong ability to manage expectations
- Tech savvy and a quick learner of new technologies with an appetite for lifelong learning
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, independence, responsibility
What we offer
Besides a great working and learning environment, you can expect to:
- Feel right at home in our open and informal work culture
- Set up your workspace any way you want or work from home – it’s up to you
- Play a key role in creating products that make a real difference to our clients
- Get paid a good salary in line with your skill and experience level
- Have the freedom to learn on the job
- Flexible working hours
At AG5, you’ll find a welcoming and open work culture that encourages personal growth and development. The company offers a variety of perks to make sure employees feel comfortable and supported, including a fresh and healthy lunch option, the ability to customize your personal workspace, and the flexibility to work from home. In terms of compensation, you can expect a competitive salary above industry standards.
Additionally, AG5 encourages continuous learning and professional development, with opportunities to learn on the job and flexible working hours. We also have fun team-building activities, an annual company outing, pension fund, benefits such as a full-time employment contract, and 25 days off per year.
How to apply?
You can apply directly on LinkedIn.