Visual Designer - Marketing Team
We’re looking for a skilled Visual Designer to join our team at AG5.com. In this role, you’ll create visually compelling landing pages and marketing materials to help drive growth for our skills management software.
The ideal candidate has experience in creating appealing designs, an affinity with UI/UX design, and expertise in Figma. Working closely with the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for designing landing pages, marketing collaterals, and developing a design system and component library in Figma.
As a key member of our marketing team, you’ll have access to resources like financial support for additional freelancers, design tools, and the support of our development team. It’s an exciting opportunity for a talented Visual Designer to make a significant impact in a fast-growing company.
- Design landing pages and iterate on current web designs
- Design product marketing collateral for various marketing channels
- Collaborate with other teams to create effective advertising designs
- Create screens for product animations and other design-related tasks as needed
- Create and maintain a design system/component library in Figma for the marketing team to use
- Individuals who are self-motivated, can manage themselves effectively and work independently, and take ownership of their work
- Experience with Figma and building component libraries or design systems in Figma
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design skills and ability to create appealing designs
- Knowledge of current design trends and best practices
At AG5, you’ll find a welcoming and open work culture that encourages personal growth and development. The company offers a variety of perks to make sure employees feel comfortable and supported, including a fresh and healthy lunch option, the ability to customize your personal workspace, and the flexibility to work from home. In terms of compensation, you can expect a competitive salary above industry standards.
Additionally, AG5 encourages continuous learning and professional development, with opportunities to learn on the job and flexible working hours. We also have fun team-building activities, an annual company outing, pension fund, benefits such as a full-time employment contract, and 25 days off per year.
AG5’s software enables you to identify, visualize, and close skills gaps in your organization – without the use of complicated and inconvenient spreadsheets. Our intuitive, audit-proof dashboards provide you with clear, simple oversight of your employees’ skills and qualifications, making skills management easier than ever.
Something looks off?