We are in search of a SEO-driven Content Manager to fuel growth for AG5.com. This role is crucial in driving success for AG5. You will be responsible for creating and implementing our scalable content strategy.
As the Content Manager, you will be working closely with the Head of Marketing to implement a plan for our content marketing efforts and ensuring consistent organic growth.
Together as a team, our goal is to scale our content production efforts to attract more organic website visitors within our targeted customer segments.
You will have access to all the necessary resources to make this happen, including financial support for freelancers, as well as access to tools you may require.
The ideal candidate for this role would have experience leading content development plans for a B2B company, a deep understanding of SEO, and a proven ability to execute effective content marketing strategies.
Your success in this role will be measured by how much organic traffic you bring to the site and how well that traffic converts to business. Secondary KPIs will be our SERP rankings on target keywords.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar to ensure a consistent stream of content that aligns with our business goals.
- Write briefs and outlines for editorial pieces of content that align with our target audience, and ensure they are consistent with our brand voice and tone.
- Conduct SEO research to fuel the editorial calendar and ensure that content is optimized for search engines.
- Collaborate with internal teams, external stakeholders, and freelancers to deliver content assets on time and to a high standard.
- Monitor and analyze content performance metrics to optimize content for engagement and ROI.
- Proven experience overseeing content development plans for a B2B company, with a track record of delivering successful campaigns
- Understanding of SEO and how it impacts content creation, with experience using SEO tools to guide content creation.
- Although proficiency in writing and editing is valuable, it is not the primary focus of this role. The key priority is the ability to effectively execute the content strategy.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time.
- Creative thinker with the ability to generate engaging and interesting content ideas that align with business objectives.
At AG5, you’ll find a welcoming and open work culture that encourages personal growth and development. The company offers a variety of perks to make sure employees feel comfortable and supported, including a fresh and healthy lunch option, the ability to customize your personal workspace, and the flexibility to work from home. In terms of compensation, you can expect a competitive salary above industry standards.
Additionally, AG5 encourages continuous learning and professional development, with opportunities to learn on the job and flexible working hours. We also have fun team-building activities, an annual company outing, pension fund, benefits such as a full-time employment contract, and 25 days off per year.
AG5’s software enables you to identify, visualize, and close skills gaps in your organization – without the use of complicated and inconvenient spreadsheets. Our intuitive, audit-proof dashboards provide you with clear, simple oversight of your employees’ skills and qualifications, making skills management easier than ever.
Something looks off?