Business Development Account Executive - Home Health
Sales & Business Development
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rebuild the healthcare system so it is accessible and affordable for everyone. We are rebuilding the healthcare system by cutting costs, confusion, and complexity through direct contracts and payment with providers, deep data dives, and convenient patient care.
Nomi Health is seeking a Business Development Account Executive to join our Home Health Team. Patient's Choice Home Health Care provides skilled nursing, physical/occupational therapy, personal care and other home health services in Miami Dade and Monroe County, with the highest regard for quality of care and respect for our patients. The Account Executive will work closely with the Director of Home Health Services to carry out our marketing plan and meet monthly targets. We will continue to expand quickly while providing the upmost quality care to our patients in collaboration with their healthcare team. This individual will represent our home health agency with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Establish and build relationships with community organizations, hospital discharge planners, insurance case managers, physicians, medical centers, ALFs, SNFs, retirement communities, and other referral sources to promote our home health services and obtain referrals.
- Collaborate with existing network of referral sources.
- Serves as a representative of Patient's Choice Home Health Care to answer any questions from referral sources and community partners.
- Track and maintain targets and referrals list.
- Participate and assist in organizing community and networking events.
- Conduct presentations to healthcare professionals, seniors/caregivers, case managers, and others as established by the Director of Home Health.
- Communicate with case managers, patients, and caregivers to provide overview of home health services and benefits offered.
- Prioritize marketing efforts in accordance with the established marketing/sales plan.
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly referral/admission goals as established by the Director of Home Health Services.
What We Are Looking For
- Previous Home Health Marketing with measurable results and success: 2 years (required)
- Previous healthcare or related sales experience
- Existing relationships with referral sources
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or Health related science (preferred)
- Ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Ability to use technology: laptop, tablet, cell phone
- Proficient in MS Office products and CRM
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Strong interpersonal and sales skills
- Must be dynamic and able to work independently to meet expected targets
- Excellent time management skills, ability to adapt and carry out marketing efforts
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- Ability to travel within assigned territory
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of federal, state, and local laws which govern home health operations
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid eligibility / Knowledge of long term care and other insurances
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 background screening
Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering disruptive healthcare solutions, in partnership with like-minded employers, public sector organizations, advisors (brokers/consultants), and payers/TPAs. We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: for everyone.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
· Medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) with company match
· Fully funded HSA
· Unlimited PTO
· Continuous learning
· Free counseling
· Family leave
Learn more about us
See more open positions at Nomi Health
Something looks off?