Care Guide II
Tulsa, OK, USA
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rebuild the healthcare system so it is accessible and affordable for everyone. We are rebuilding the healthcare system by cutting costs, confusion, and complexity through direct contracts and payment with providers, deep data dives, and convenient patient care.
We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: affordable and accessible for everyone. We need someone who truly cares about other people's needs, capable to handle difficult situations, and have a strong sense of responsibility for successful results.
Join a team passionate about enabling patients and healthcare providers to take back control of our healthcare!
Schedule: Office hours range from 7:30am CT to 7:30pm CT with typical hours being 9am to 5pm CT. As expansion grows, there may be a necessity to build an 8-hour shift, and an addition of monthly after-hours/on call hours as determined by management.
How you will make an impact
- Monitor and respond to incoming calls and emails in a friendly, timely, and HIPAA‐compliant manner
- Identify the member’s needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Manage inbound/outbound calls and emails from members and contracted providers
- Provide consistent, accurate, and professional communication through email, telephone and chat while maintaining a positive, courteous attitude towards the member
- Input accurate and thorough member profile and all documentation into the Care Management software.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Comply with all HIPAA and PHI compliance regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What we are looking for
- 1+ year customer service experience
- High school diploma/GED
- General understanding of the healthcare industry (insurance, medical benefits, medical billing, etc.)
- Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office, apps and instant messaging
- Effective communication skills; verbal and written
- Willingness to cover on-call shifts, if/when required
- A professional demeanor, especially when assisting others who are experiencing challenges
- The ability to multitask, while working both quickly and efficiently
Schedule: Office hours range from 7:30 am CT to 7:30 pm CT with typical hours being 9 am to 5 pm CT. As expansion grows, there may be a necessity to build an 8-hour shift, and an addition of monthly after-hours/on call hours as determined by management.
Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering disruptive healthcare solutions, in partnership with like-minded employers, public sector organizations, advisors (brokers/consultants), and payers/TPAs. We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: for everyone.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
· Medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) with company match
· Fully funded HSA
· Open PTO
· Continuous learning
· Free counseling
· Family leave
Learn more about us