Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rebuild the healthcare system so it is accessible and affordable for everyone. We are rebuilding the healthcare system by cutting costs, confusion, and complexity through direct contracts and payment with providers, deep data dives, and convenient patient care.
In collaboration with other engineering teams and key stakeholders, you will play a crucial part in crafting high-quality and innovative software. This software will align with coding standards and modern technical designs, supporting a state-of-the-art healthcare and payment application system that caters to employee healthcare, doctors, and patients.
How you will make an impact
- Collaborate with Agile teams to meticulously design, develop, test, deploy, and provide ongoing support for technical solutions within full-stack development tools and technologies
- Help develop, organize, and maintain a robust and reusable component library
- Take ownership of key features and assist with relevant communication across team
- Demonstrate curiosity and pursue continued learning about the latest technology and our stack from Frontend to databases
What we are looking for
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of dedicated software development experience
- 2+ years of hands-on involvement with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, or an alternative cloud service
- 3+ years of experience in high-level and low-level software design
Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering disruptive healthcare solutions, in partnership with like-minded employers, public sector organizations, advisors (brokers/consultants), and payers/TPAs. We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: for everyone.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
· Medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) with company match
· Fully funded HSA
· Open PTO
· Continuous learning
· Free counseling
· Family leave
Learn more about us