Senior Automation Test Engineer
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rebuild the healthcare system so it is accessible and affordable for everyone. We are rebuilding the healthcare system by cutting costs, confusion, and complexity through direct contracts and payment with providers, deep data dives, and convenient patient care.
We are seeking a skilled Senior Automation Test Engineer to join our team located in Austin, Texas. Your role will involve working with a contemporary tech stack including Java, Selenium, Node.js, GraphQL to devise test solutions that will have a meaningful impact on the healthcare system. Your responsibilities will encompass devising testing strategy, development, and ongoing maintenance of testing solutions as well as championing best practices.
In collaboration with other engineering teams and key stakeholders, you will play a crucial part in crafting high-quality and innovative software. This software will align with coding standards and modern technical designs, supporting a state-of-the-art healthcare and payment application system that caters to employee healthcare, doctors, and patients.
How you will make an impact
- Lead the utilization and/or development of automation tools or scripts to improve product and engineering health.
- Drive opportunities and lead efforts to improve existing test infrastructure or create new test infrastructure to increase efficiency and productivity in test case development, scheduling, or deployment.
- Participate in product design review with product managers, software engineers, and other stakeholders to contribute to product design, testability, and implementation.
What we are looking for
- This is hybrid working onsite three days a week (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 + years of experience in coding, developing test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging
- 2 + years of experience providing technical leadership and leading projects
Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering disruptive healthcare solutions, in partnership with like-minded employers, public sector organizations, advisors (brokers/consultants), and payers/TPAs. We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: for everyone.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
· Medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) with company match
· Open PTO
· Continuous learning
· Family leave
Learn more about us