Sr. Sales Executive - Healthcare Payments
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rebuild the healthcare system so it is accessible and affordable for everyone. We are rebuilding the healthcare system by cutting costs, confusion, and complexity through direct contracts and payment with providers, deep data dives, and convenient patient care.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Sales Executive - Healthcare Payments to join our team and report to our VP, Financial Services sales leader. You will be expected to establish the go-to-market and sales strategies for new business acquisitions. You will demonstrate a consultative solution selling sales approach that is repeatable, collaborative, and results in high sales performance, meeting or exceeding assigned annual sales goals that focus on healthcare payments and other company products. You will have a business network within specified areas of Medical Third-Party Administration, PEOs, Healthcare Payers, Self-funded groups, and Healthcare Claims Administrators. You will build relationships with Healthcare C-suite Executives and other leaders of potential partnership opportunities and drive awareness that will lead to securing new clients. You must be confident in the delivery, messaging, and articulation of the Nomi Health mission and financial service value propositions.
How you will make an impact
- Set a territorial sales strategy that delivers consistent performance across each of our target markets securing new clients by articulating the value proposition of the company and our payment platform capabilities using a consultative sales approach of solution selling.
- Walk buyers through a complex sales cycle within a changing landscape, delivering excellent customer service and solidifying the relationship through careful negotiation and contract execution.
- Promote the company mission and drive brand awareness through various marketing campaigns.
- Execute the company’s partnership strategy, social selling, centers of influence, and national/regional conference events to keep current and drive new sales opportunities.
- Identify strategic client and partner relationships and assist in their retention and expansion collaboratively with other areas of Nomi
- Collaborate with other teammates on new endeavors that drive new sources of revenue through our payments platform.
What we are looking for
- 10+ years of experience and a proven track record of successful healthcare and or financial service sales, including superior contract negotiation and excellent closing skills through relationship-building techniques
- Experience in a B2B environment, in the Healthcare FinTech industry, or in Financial Services within a large national banking institution
- Manage B2B complex solution sales cycles working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Deep understanding of Third-Party Administrators, PEOs, Health Insurance Companies and Self-Funded plans
- Experienced, connected, and educated in the complexities of the commercial and Healthcare Payments industry
- Executive presence and ability to interact with and influence the most senior Healthcare Executives across the industry
- Experience with consultative selling model and cloud-based CRM solutions to report pipeline activity
- Prepares and delivers persuasive sales pitches and proposals to win new business
- Experience in both the private and public sectors is preferable
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and business acumen with a focus on driving revenue growth and profitability required
Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering disruptive healthcare solutions, in partnership with like-minded employers, public sector organizations, advisors (brokers/consultants), and payers/TPAs. We are dedicated to our mission to remove healthcare hurdles and rebuild healthcare the way it should have always been: for everyone.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
· Medical, dental, and vision
· 401(k) with company match
· Open PTO
· Continuous learning
· Family leave
Learn more about us