Presales Solutions Engineer
Presales Solutions Engineer
As work changes faster than ever before, TechWolf is on a mission to make work better and fairer for millions of people by powering the shift from jobs to skills as a framework to model talent. Our enterprise software uses AI to provide the skill data needed to power that transformation.
TechWolf is built on the fundamental belief that people are a company’s most valuable asset and have to be managed as such. That’s why we help our customers leverage skill data to improve work for millions of employees across thousands of organisations.
As a Presales Solutions Engineer at TechWolf, you will play a pivotal role in our dynamic Solutions team. You will collaborate with potential customers to help them recognise the transformative potential of skill-based solutions. Your primary responsibility will be to bridge the gap between our state-of-the-art product and our enterprise clients, assisting them in identifying and scoping skill-based solutions that can drive exceptional impact for their organisations.
What you will be doing:
- Lead in-depth technical discussions with HR technology experts.
- Collaborate with potential clients to educate them on the advantages of transitioning to a skill-based organisational model using TechWolf skills data.
- Discover and analyse individual customer goals and challenges and map those back into the TechWolf solution.
- Play a central role in presales initiatives, participating in proof of concepts and assisting in orchestrating large RFPs.
- Cultivate and nurture strong client relationships, serving as a trusted advisor to help clients unlock the full potential of skills data.
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the Solutions team and our sales, product, and engineering teams to effectively communicate, advocate for, and deliver tailored value propositions and Statements of Work aligned with client needs.
- Contribute to refining our customer approach and product roadmap, ensuring they remain in sync with market requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Experience working in an HR Tech environment
- Based in Belgium or London and willing to travel
Presales Expertise: Demonstrated proficiency in presales activities and/or implementing SaaS solutions within the skills or HR Tech domain.
- Collaborative Mindset: Ability to collaborate effectively with our sales team to deeply understand prospective clients' challenges and use cases and to provide the right approach for integrating TechWolf solutions into their HR tech ecosystem.
- Relationship Building: Exceptional skill in establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, with the ability to influence and communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders within enterprise organisations.
- Proactive Problem-Solver: A proactive, hands-on approach to problem-solving and a commitment to continuous learning.
- Effective Communication: Proficient in oral and written communication, able to tailor messages to suit the specific audience.
Organised & Analytical: Possesses strong organisational and analytical skills, enabling the identification and removal of sales obstacles through creative and adaptable strategies.
What we offer
A unique opportunity to work with an all-star team and cutting-edge product, in a purpose-driven company that aims to empower people to thrive at work.
TechWolf is growing fast and you’ll join an international and ambitious team with a unicorn dream. We raised €10M in Series A last year and have the ambition to power all skill-based organisations with our product.
We have high ambitions and we like a good challenge! What's in it for you? A high-performance environment fostering continuous growth and learning. You'll get the opportunity to work on a variety of impactful problems, and build a wide range of new skills.
At TechWolf, we pride ourselves on having a dynamic, collaborative, and inclusive work environment. We believe that everyone should feel valued, supported, and empowered to do their best work.
People are the foundation to our success. By means of equity, each and every colleague is granted the opportunity to share in that success, and to take ownership of their work.
Early bird or night owl? Either way, you'll find what works for you in our flexible way of working built on the strong foundations of mutual trust. This means flexible working hours tailored to your own needs, and the ability to work from abroad a few weeks each year.